Apple Hardware Technician
Compensation $13.50 to $20 Hourly
Benefits Offered Dental, Medical
Employment Type Full-Time
Maccentric, an Apple Premium Service Provider, is looking for a people person with strong communication and problem-solving skills.
This individual should have experience in computer and/or phone repair and a genuine interest in helping people. Working knowledge of Apple products is required. Prior experience in Apple service at an Apple Retail Store or Apple Authorized Service Provider is preferred. We will train successful applicant to achieve necessary Apple certifications.
• Greet customers as they enter the shop
• Troubleshoot technical issues with customers at service counter
• Determine appropriate service strategies, position solutions to customers
• Check in computers and devices for service
• Perform hardware diagnostics and repairs, software work
• Provide timely updates to customers
• Process incoming and outgoing parts
The primary objective of this position is to ensure that customers are provided friendly, accurate, and professional service for their Apple products, including Mac, iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, Apple Watch, AirPods, et al.
Please send resumes to email@example.com.